Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jerry_rest in peace

Jerry, the first dog that my father who bring back to home a pair, Tom. This is the two dog which 1 male and 1 female we decided to named them Tom And Jerry, kinda funny right? haha
Unfortunately, Tom been poisoned 2 years ago....those people are really f*cking....how ever, Jerry give born about 4 also 2 years ago.....Last day, my mom told me that our dog died because donnu what kind sick, and i already bring "her" to doctor 1 week before.....wah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn sad on the spot.

Jerry, our whole family bless you can be happy always....and we miss you always, because you are really a good dog there...

some people keep asking me...why you dint updated your blog for such a long time...haha
sorry about that but i will updated my info very soon because i am extremely extremely busy this two weeks....haha

No comments: