Sunday, October 5, 2008

Creative Thinking

I believe that everybody have his or her own creative thinking, and every people are thinking differently..

Some people use their Creative Thinking to make money, some is just make their life easier..sum more, some of these people are just think fun!

I am not a creative thinking people honestly, haha..but i am trying harder to push my own thinking to another level it just for "Grow"....trust me, keep thinking is a very tired thing, because our small lil "taufu" brain might cant afford so...many shot in one time...ahaha...so we have to continue and keep practicing on it..

I think, this is the starting point for me now, and is the time to do it....

how bout you, you might share you own "Creative Thinking" with me if you want ^^ haha

No comments: