Wednesday, May 21, 2008

517 A Day For ME


here is all my best friend who accomp me in this day ^^


4 of us knew each other is more than 10 years


my crazy family...the second brothe is in the toilet vomit..aha



haha! it is seriously very happy day for me ^^

Thx to all my friend who celebrated with me ^^ especially my parent that one who bring us to go clubbing ><" cool right? aka aka....thx my dear to accomp me go together...it was really unexpected she will go....all my friend at all the place who gv me just a simple message to wish me....seriously i already very very happy with it, and this thx article should be upload on that day...but it was too bad i was drunk about 2 days..ha! the 3 birthday wishes i make it is very easir ^^ 1. i wish all my friend as long as you know me..happy and peace alwiz.. 2. my family...stay health forever...i love you guys ><"

1. wish all my friend stay cute and happy always..
2. my family getting more healthy and happy....i you you guys ><"
3. Global warming is getting seriously....i hope all of us knew how seriously it is....please protect our environment, love our animal...

good luck to me ^^

No comments: