Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Short Moments





Suddenly "Boom....Boom...." i knew i have to take my lovely camera to do somethings....haha...i am correct....Fireworks Show again at my area....an area which always have a lots of this short beautiful moments.....

The Beautiful of fireworks is only the short term....such like what i facing today...
today are so unlucky....first of all, i thought the workers finally repair the pipe which already abused my wallet about 2 to 3 months....wau...finally it repaired ^^

but...the god of lucky are gone within in the 4 hours....the corridor in front my room..it is flood .....
the 1st i get a called to my dear mom....she told me to closed the pipe..ya..but...i have to clean the place...luckily i was not shock by electric, because some of my suis is "bathing".......

what a ......day.....




No comments: